Wednesday, 28 October 2009

76k Mayhem...

It has come, the time has approached. Millions using the simple cheat to gain a mass of money has gone, time has caught up with us and the obsession shattered. Now, it's just real pking that counts...

I went to try and see the update, risking 320k, we got trout, or pike that was it.
But when I went to DM somebody, and won, fairly of course, I got a 100k drop, so it is really a strong update now.
"OH, GOOD GAME YOU GOT ME!"
"Well played mate!"
Slightly altered speech from some real pkers when they died, but they did say something like this...



I'll show you some pics later, but for now I will go over some pros and cons:

Pros:
  • Now people can pk with ease, not having to worry about 1 itemer noobs that try and attack them, knowing that they wouldnt get a reward...
  • It stops a cheat, an easy one, but a cheat non-the-less.
  • Pking is back to, to some extent, how it used to be.
Cons:
  • It may start a riot, uh oh.
  • And, it is concerning pking again, not good for the pking world.
In other words:
I have decided to concentrate on some herblore, ranged and quests, and pking lol. More vids on my channel Slendertouch on youtube. And more pics coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment