Monday, 23 November 2009

Just a hint...

Yes,well I thought something was wrong when I saw my friend hitting 100's and 200's on a level 138 turkey without even being touched, It's that time...
One of the shorter one's you'll see but none-the-less nice to see.
Talk to the assistant chef in Lumbridge kitchen.
Its straight-forward a level 3 could possibly do it =D!

In Other News...
I have got 63 Ranged and some cool drops...

10% of the way to 70 ranged and I have earned 160k so far...
I will keep the log going! (And by the way it took me 3 hours or 2 playing days)
'Till next Time!

Supersuley (I need to change my new Runescape name back to Supersuley it is ub3r3p1c at the moment and none of my mates know me any more =( )

1 comment:

  1. well hey just read about your blog. Pretty cool, just one thing fix the front pic it kinda ruins it in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete